Second wind

  This was written shortly after yesterday's post so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the skinny on how it all went. After a well earned cup of tea in the evening sun, I cleaned the kitchen and had a shower, which was just what I needed. I felt completely rejuvenated and got straight back to it.

  Strangely, having a clean kitchen really helps lift my spirits, do you find the same? I think it feels like a blank canvas, ready to be filled but who knows? Bottom line is that after reviewing my to-do list, (and writing a couple more for good measure), I made dough for the pissaladiere before prepping the quinoa and rice as well as their leek and lemon dressing.
Image
  All that's stopping me from going to bed is waiting for the dough to rise and the fact that I'm so wide awake I could finish everything tonight. Bollocks! I really hope I can get to sleep or I'm fucked. As I've got a while before I can put the dough to bed I though I'd get tomorrow's transmission out of the way so here we are.

  There was a worry that there wouldn't be that many people, possibly because it's on a Wednesday, but a load of folk have signed up at the last minute so it should be quite busy. As you've noticed, I'm rambling to fill up space and because I'm totally wired. Come back tomorrow to see how it went. I would suggest you come along if you're free but by the time this gets sent it will already be over.




Kirk out




Chefsebastian.com

Comments

Popular Posts