Time traveller

  You've seriously got a screw loose if you think I'd get up at dawn, ride hundreds of miles across France and Belgium to an unknown location where I dump my gear before heading off to do a load of food shopping and then sit down to write a coherent blog that was helpful and entertaining. Sorry if I'm not the superman you thought I might have been but I do have my limitations.

  Instead, thanks to my ability to travel in time, today's blog has already written. So as you sit down to read this there's a good chance we may have arrived, been shopping and headed off to find a local restaurant. You'll hear if that wasn't the case tomorrow. Or maybe not! Who knows?
Image
  For now, I'll just entertain you with the above image that shows Batman is in fact in Iran, (and also Turkey). Now you know where he's been hiding all this time. Also, have you ever come across a Spanish omelette? Of course you have. But have you ever heard of a French tortilla?  Why not? They are, in effect, the same thing and given ubiquity of the Iberian version, why do the Gauls get the recognition?

  That's quite enough gibberish for today. Tomorrow you'll be getting an up to date report of the journey so far including details of how I lost control in a boulangerie in France. Delicious!




Kirk out




Chefsebastian.com

Comments

Popular Posts