Get my balls in your mouth!

  Yee-Fucking-Haa, Bitches! At long last, and after probably the longest build up in history, my Revolting Balls are finally being unleashed on the general public. If you've not got the memo, I've created some yummy snack treats that are as healthy as nature allows while being totally delicious. The ingredients are basically fruit and nuts (a couple of them have a bit of tamari and cocoa but they're natural too), so it's all good. 

  You'll no doubt have seen lots of folk selling snack bars, which are very popular, but instead of bars, I've gone for balls. There are six flavours and you get a eight balls in a pot which is the same weight as three nakd bars and...
Image
  Sod it! All the info you need is on the Amazon page, which I'm sending you a link to, but who gives a shit because you already know how great they're gonna be. No, the news that's going to get you hoist your flag is that the first ten people who get in touch will get a voucher code giving them fifty percent off.

  No, really. 50%! So instead of paying the regular twenty quid, you'll get six pots of eight balls for a tenner. Am I mad? Don't waste time asking stupid questions, get in touch, get a code and get your hands on my fantastic Revolting Balls!





Kirk out




Chefsebastian.com

Comments

Popular Posts