It's Revolting!

  How exciting is this? Yesterday I unleashed my Revolting Balls on the world and today there's another big launch. After at least as long a wait, the Revolting website finally went live. Before you head over there to check it out, I do need to explain something. 

  Actually, you'll see a note explaining this as soon as you click on there, but because my expertise is cooking and not web design, it's... (err, how can I say this?) ...a work in progress. You'll get the idea though and it will be tweaked and smartened up in due course.​​​​​​​
Image
And now, the mews.
  Ok, now I've warned you not to expect greatness, I'll let you know that I'm still pretty happy with my efforts. The biggest task was writing all the content and as a regular reader of this blog, you'll no doubt recognise a lot of the themes you've heard here. 

  Anyway, it's an easy one to find. Just go over to www.revoltingfood.com and all will be revealed. Because I know it's flawed I'll ask you to hold off telling me what needs to be fixed for now, but I'll let you know when to get in touch with any glitches you've noticed.

  Right, that's enough excitement for this week. I'm about to be dragged off to taste a cocktail which is rumoured to be quite delicious. I hope it's worth the effort and if you tune in tomorrow I'm sure there'll be some news about that. 



​​​​​​​
Kirk out




Chefsebastian.com

Comments

Popular Posts