Eggs like you'd never believe.

  Despite being present on the planet since before the internet was uploaded, I'll admit that I've totally underestimated how many hours were in the day. As a result, I'm only posting this now. Without going in to all the details of my full day, one thing I did was to edit a film which I shot earlier.  

  You can see it below and while there's no chance that I'll be shaking up Hollywood any time soon it illustrates another of today's activities. (You're rambling so get on with it. -Ed). I ended yesterday's post with the promise that there would be fried eggs like you've never seen them and the film clip is proof.
  I'm sure you've heard of many things being measured as hot enough to fry an egg on, but how often do you put it to the test? I had thought of a new hot thing and thought I'd give it a go.

  This was a first attempt, and though it wasn't successful enough to produce an edible fried egg, I'm sure that it's possible to get the tyre hotter and cook the egg more.

  It's way, way past my bedtime and my gibberish is so unintelligible that I'm having trouble understanding what I've written, so that's all for now. Catch you tomorrow.



Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts