Have knives, will travel

  As you read this the chances are I'm in a frenzy of activity as we're about to serve up, but let me give you a little context first as that will help. Early this morning, I swung my leg over Rosie and headed west. On my back was a rucksack containing knives and a toothbrush because the mission I had chosen to accept was a supper club in beautiful Stroud.

  A friend has a cafe/restaurant there and we'd discussed the idea a while ago. Stroud is a lovely town and his place has a lovely chilled vibe as well as some delicious and very healthy, occasionally vegan, often freshly baked on the premises, grub. I'm very happy to be involved.
Image
The main course
  As this was written before the event, (and as I could have ridden a bit fast round a corner and ended up in a hedge while on the way down), I'm assuming everything will go/has gone to plan. You'll have to tune back in tomorrow to find out but I've no idea how coherent I'll be because as soon as I get back, (Saturday midday-ish), I'll be hosting Captain Cosmo for a little slow cooked pork extravaganza.

  On that note I'll leave you and promise to be back soon with all sorts of updates.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts