Swingers club

  Today, was just a perfect day, even though a lot of rain was involved. After a lazy morning while we ate a slow breakfast waiting for the rain to clear, we suited up and headed off. Not only did we cover about a hundred and thirty miles of stunning, roller coaster roads but there was a fair amount of wife swapping along the way.

  The wonderful part of motorcycling is that though you have a very intimate relationship with your chosen weapon, and though part of the joy is the harmony between rider and ridden, you get to chop and change all the time with no questions regarding infidelity. One day you feel like you've found your soul mate and you're going to be together forever, the next day she's been sold and another, even better love is in your life.
Image
Martine and friends
Image
and more friends.
  Today was a chance to try out each other's rides in the perfect conditions so we took full advantage. I started maximum exotic with fourteen grands worth of Ducati. Fun, determined and fast. But not quick in a nimble way. On to the next, a thousand c.c. of street fighting Yamaha. A ridiculously smooth and brutal beast of an engine in a comfortable yet focused frame. A very tempting package but not my weapon of choice for this sort of environment.

  Then things got critical. Martine, who really is my soul mate, my fellow traveller amongst the stars is a Yamaha MT09. So special is she that three of my friends have one but each has their own characteristics. My Martine has had all sorts of little adjustments to... well, just think of it like plastic surgery and now she's just the way I want her.

  My final swap was with one of my buddies with another MT. His has also had a few mods but different and here was the opportunity to do a little comparison. Without getting over excited, all I can tell you is that I'm more besotted than ever before with my remarkable Martine.

  After a day of unbridled ecstasy, on the way home we passed by the local supermarket where I picked up the necessaries for a tasty dinner of linguini in a Welsh leek, garlic, cream sauce with pan-fried salmon and roasted peppers followed by a pain au chocolate bread and butter pudding. Today was perfect because after seven hours in the saddle, I got to come home and cook dinner.
How lucky am I?




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts