Gone sightseeing

  Life can be so cruel sometimes, no sooner than I get back to the subject of bread and grains and I'm off again on some random tangent. Today I was mostly driving as you can see from the picture below of the gateway to the west, as Cosmo Fonzarelli, (and maybe others), will recognise.​​​​​​​
Image
  That is, of course, me crossing over the Severn into gloriously sunny Wales. I just needed a bit of fresh air in my lungs and a more picturesque due than Hackney could offer so off I hopped. It was perfect there and ticked all the boxes of beautiful, spacious, natural and, most of all, not London. 

​​​​​​​  While there, I popped in to the Hardwick, home of extraordinary and very delicious hospitality, run by a good mate. I think as I've plugged the place I should include a link so you'll find one below. Sorry, but that's all from me as it's been a long old day of driving but come back tomorrow when you may hear about a lovely bit of roast chicken.




Kirk out of town




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts