It is with great regret that...

  Out of respect for the recently departed, tonight's transmission is a simple note to convey the sad news that the inevitable finally happened. Last night, somewhere between seven thirty and eleven, the lovely Martine was taken from us. Below is a glimpse of her final resting place, by which I mean the last place I saw her.
Image
  Some toe rags came and took her leaving only fond memories and an empty parking place where I had left her. I wish her peace in the rest of her journey and horrifying, life changing, gruesomely disfiguring catastrophe to befall anyone who was involved in her abduction.
Image
Martine (L) with a couple of her friends recently.

Thanks for all the memories babe, it was real.


Kirk in mourning (until I go shopping)





RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts