I know what you're getting for Christmas, Luke.*

  Let me just clarify something before I start, regarding yesterday's cocktail related post. Towards the end I was talking about how dry a cocktail is and this wasn't clear to some. With drinks, dry is the opposite of sweet. Vermouth is sweet so the less of it in a Martini, the dryer it is. But as gin has a much higher alcohol content, (40% compared to 18% for vermouth), it is also stronger, making it a very sophisticated way to get absolutely fucked.

  Today was the last day of my initial stint at Falafel feast. My role will be more advisory from now on and I'm pretty sure this will come as great relief to a lot of people as I was in full militant mode most of the time.
Image
  The place needed a huge injection of organisation and discipline so a lot of barking happened to get the place and staff on their toes. As much of a shock as it was, it was what they wanted and needed. In the cut throat world of food businesses, it is not possible to maintain a kitchen that operates at half its potential. As usual, I'll keep you posted with progress. Now on to important matters.

  The seven year old who resides in my skin is rather excited because tonight I'm taking him to see a late showing of the latest Star wars episode. In 3-fucking-D, bitches! (That sounds like your seven year old talking. -Ed.). Be sure to check in tomorrow for my appraisal, especially as the adult in me thinks it would be appropriate to take a hip flask.
*And on that note, here's a topical Joke
Darth, "I know what you're getting for Christmas, Luke."
Luke, "How?"
Darth, "Because I felt your presence."



Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com
Tweets @chefsebastianUK


Comments

Popular Posts