Saturday night special

  News reached me here at HQ from the Oxford branch of the Scoggis crew that there is some steamy activity taking place in their kitchen. You can see the image that came along with the message below. The report was clear that the veg was sweet and tasty, however, the sprog remained mostly unimpressed with only 33.3333333333etc% of the ungrateful bastards taking up the kind offer of the delicious comestibles. I hear you can lead a horse to water but you can't beat it into submission, unless you... (Don't go there. -Ed.).
Image
  I passed my favourite pizza haunt today for a couple of slices of my favourite NY pizza. It was delicious as usual. I was very happy to see the smashing display that they had made for the Revolting Balls that they are very kindly selling for me. The feedback is that though the balls are selling, they may be seen as too healthy by pizza lovers. 
Image
  As a final note, after I returned home with a belly full of pizza I treated myself to a little spin in the waffle machine for dessert. That's banana, agave and yoghurt topping you can see in the picture, I'm not a complete animal.
Image
  That's enough pictures for today, you'll forget how to read.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts