Serious excitement

  You probably remember that before I was struck down with mega-flu, I had been up to my knees in balls. The balls I'm referring to are of course my delicious Revolting fruit and nut balls. I had spent two weeks, along with the fine folk at Fetchh, promoting the in Old street tube. I sold a big pile of them but as I've not conquered the universe yet, more flavours are needed.

  I had an idea for a new flavour, to bring the number of flavours for sale up to six. The flavour I had in mind is similar to the famous, gooey, very sweet chocolate and hazelnut spread that we all know and love but I wanted mine to be slightly less diabetes inducing, so today I put my experimenting head on and went to work.
Image
Not'ealthy
  You'll have already guessed that I wouldn't be writing this unless I had achieved a sufficient level of success so please feel free to crack open a bottle of something fizzy and celebrate the new flavour with me. What on earth am I to call it, especially as I don't want their lawyers writing threatening letters to me?

  I was thinking that Knotella would be a good name. If it's not obvious why I've chosen this name then please let me know. It's obvious to me but it would be, the most important thing is that I don't need to explain it to anyone else. On that note, if you've got any better suggestions, please send them my way, as you know, I need all the help I can get.

  I've a great idea. You may remember that I'm on a mission to get more subscribers to this blog and that as part of the celebration of the thousandth transmission I'm offering a prize to the person who sends me the most email addresses, (of people keen to have this sent their way), by the thousandth post. As a special bonus I'm going to add a few tubs of balls to the glittering prize bundle. Life just keeps getting better.






Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts