Spat my dummy out

  What the hell else did you expect in the middle of February? Of course it was going to bastard snow. Despite the arrival of this completely expected natural phenomenon, I'm still chucking all my toys out of the pram, especially as it's set to get worse.

  There is some comfort to be drawn from the fact that instead of drawing all the curtains, cranking up the central heating and attempting to hibernate until May, I actually ventured out and went for a walk. Why am I telling you this? Because the weather depresses me and has had the effect of pissing on my creativity.
Image
  While groping around for something more interesting to tell you I remembered that there is some news. After the Revolting balls promo in Old street tube, I realised two things. First, producing a spherical shape is unfathomably time consuming, especially when I'm doing it by hand and secondly, the pots I've been using have a lot of downsides.

  For example, because of their shape they are difficult to stick labels on. They don't stack very well and if you try to fill a box with them, they are very inefficient and space consuming. I woke my brain up and put it to work to come up with a solution and it came back with the suggestion that I produce a different shape of ball and that I use a box instead of a pot.

  A mold has been found that makes a new and more pleasing shape and does so in a very efficient manner. The box proved harder and I've been in touch with a number of box producers, none of whom have been able to help. Until today. So as well as wondering around in the freezing bastard cold, I've finally managed to find a company who can help. I'm waiting to get a sample before I place my order, then watch out world as the Revolting balls get a relaunch. My advice, as long as you can stomach the swearing and surly complaints, is that you should watch this miserable fucking space.



Kirk off to sulk until it gets properly warm.




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts