Pilot Road four

  Despite the plans to go riding with my homies being postponed, I still managed tosomehow rack up seventy miles on my bike, in addition to the who knows how many miles I put on the Aprillia. The little dormant seed felt the rain and sprang, joyfully into life. It may snow over easter but summer has started.

  One of my favourite summer dishes is chicken strips and they are found at the oddest of places, the edge of tyres. In the picture below, you can see my back tyre after my first weekend of proper riding since I went into hibernation, probably sometime back in late October. 
  Chicken strips are the strips of unused rubber at the edge of a tyre and are an indication of how far a bike has leant over. The wider the strip, the less leaning has been going on and the more chicken there is. As this is my first weekend since the winter break, I'm quite proud of my efforts, which you can see above.

  Even if you're a non-biker, you can work out that I'm beating my chest here to any bikers tuned in. I fully admit to that and it comes from the huge excitement I'm feeling about the impending summer shenanigans. (We get the picture, now can you please get back to food! -Ed.).

  Not long ago we were talking about tasting, and developing something that I assert is a natural ability that I'm convinced you already have; the ability to taste your food and adjust it to your liking. I want to get back to that, so now I've had a chance to get back in the saddle and let off a bit of steam, I promise to stop (most of) the bike talk and get back on track.






Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts