I know the difference

  A lightning fast one today as I've been travelling and catching up with myself and am now running out of time before I try and go back to sleep as I've an early start. This (see below) was part of my morning's activities. The hardest part of leaving Corfu was not being able to say goodbye to my new furry friend in a meaningful way, i.e., so that he would understand. I miss him already.
Part of my catching up once I got home was unbelievably exciting for me and about as exciting as watching a muddy puddle evaporate for you. However, I'm so swept up I'm going to tell you anyway. I fitted an integrated tail light on one of my bikes. In layman's terms, this enables me to remove my indicators and... (They really don't give a fuck, you dozy bastard). To help you understand I have a before and after pic below.
Why do I bother telling you?
  Even if you're struggling to make out the difference, I can tell and that's what's important. What you can tell however is that I'm clearly spouting utter gibberish but that's what happens when I don't have enough sleep and run around like a loon. Thanks for bearing with me. I'll be back tomorrow and should be making a lot more sense.





Kirk wibble.




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts