A set of unrelated paragraphs

  More news about prepping for the trip but, you'll be relieved to hear, nothing mechanical. As this is one of my long anticipated weekends without any dietary restrictions, I have prepared a little treat. As I had been making my white chocolate blondies for everyone else recently, I thought I deserved some. The plan I've hatched is to bring a few ingredients to kick start the process. If my fellow voyagers are very lucky, I'll let them have a sniff and maybe glance at some crumbs.

  Back to the present and more news on the compressor that you saw being towed last week for my friends new venture. There's a good chance that you remember more than I do about what I've told you as my memory is so shit as I don't remember, I'll just tell you what we're up to anyway.
Image
Ready for blast off.
  That's a (not very informative) picture of today's activities. It basically involves the compressor blasting water into vapour at very high pressure. A sand gets mixed in and it becomes a very effective cleaning/paint removing tool. Today's mission, (that we chose to accept), was to clean the tiles lining a fish pond.

  It took all day and I'm utterly frazzled. As I knew lunch could be an issue, I went prepared with a tub of tuna avocado with salad and a pot of hazelnuts. However, on the way home I could feel myself thinking that I'm almost on holiday and what harm would a little rum and coke do, especially if it was being used to wash down a tasty burger (or whatever.

​​​​​​​  Before I reached home I had reminded myself that it's only Tuesday and the truth is that I feel a whole lot better for eating Banting style. Supper therefore was a rich (fatty) bolognese covered in parmesan (more fat) accompanied by broccoli and salad. If these paragraphs were rambling and semi incomprehensible, I apologise. My brain is at half mast and about to go on strike.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts