Deja cru

  My first willing victim, sorry err... customer is lined up for an intense couple of weeks. Being a glutton for punishment... Er oops, that should read, being keen to experiment means he will be taking a step into the world of Banting, aka low carb, high fat. I'm really proud of him as it's quite a commitment.

  The main reason for this adventure of his is for a bit of health boosting weight loss. It's all very well, me trying the Banting routine and telling you about my discoveries but having someone else reporting will build a bigger picture. You can be sure there will be plenty of updates of his progress. Watch this space.​​​​​​​
Typical deliciousness.
  If the above image seems familiar, it's because it is almost identical to yesterday's. There was no way I was going to miss out on the opportunity to enjoy a dose of creamy burratina for a second time and it just so happened that I had bought enough chorizo to do the whole thing over again so that's what I did.

  Oddly, I was in a massive hurry putting this one together, yet it looks just as appetising as yesterday's oil painting. And this is great news for you because if I can chuck a bunch of random ingredients at a plate in a blind panic and still make something that looks half appetising then there's no reason you can't too, if you take a bit of time.

  On a total swerve away from that subject, tomorrow could be the start of a very big and exciting adventure. I'm only going to drop that little teaser for now but with any luck tomorrow's post will reveal quite an exciting story. See you soon for breaking news.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts