You want fries with that?

  If all has gone to plan, I'm presently in full party mode and possibly even wiping crumbs, cream and juices from the birthday cake/pudding from my fat face as you read these very words. As I said, you'll have to come back tomorrow for a full report, but for now there's the matter of this weeks competition to take care of.

  I was genuinely surprised by the overwhelming response to the competition so it's closed now and I'll be drawing a name out of my shiny helmet and announcing a winner next week. But for now I've an admission to make. When I set the competition, I hadn't realised how old the original picture of Rosie was and how many changes I'd made since it was taken.
  It was only when I started to look at the replies being sent in that I thought it would be worth having a proper look to spot the differences myself. As a result here are all the differences that would have won you a probe thermometer. The exhaust is black, not brushed aluminium and there is a footpeg for the passenger instead of a hanger. The indicators have changed, at the front they are smaller while the ones at the back have disappeared. There's a cover on the petrol tank. And the final two differences for those with laser vision are the disappearance of the little red stickers on the mini windscreen and the tyres are different. Phew!, so much has changed it's amazing I can even recognise it.

  Anyway, congratulations for all those that spotted any or all of the differences and thanks for entering. Before I go, above is a piccie of a burger I was about to sink my teeth into. As delicious and as highly recommended as it is, I had a laugh at myself as I completely unselfconsciously took a picture before I tucked in. I'll not be the first to notice or comment on the over documented world we live in but noticing how it's even normal for me to do it made me laugh.

  The outlet in question is The Black Bear Burger company in the Shoreditch boxpark. A tenner got me the Black bear, which is a burger with onion jam, bacon, cheese and garlic mayo with a side of fries. To cut to the chase, the best indication of quality is whether I would return or not? The answer is, yes and if you're in the area I'd recommend you go check it out.
Tomorrow, birthday cake/pudding.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts