Monster cookies

  I knew you couldn't resist the call of cookies and I'm so glad you didn't because these come highly recommended. By me. And I've tasted them so I'm an authority. The best bit, as you'll see from the ingredients, is that they are low guilt cookies. Oh, and if you missed yesterday's post, this isn't my recipe so I take no credit but want to thank the author for allowing me to share his creation. Thanks Paul.
Image
As delicious as they look. Guaranteed!
  Mix together
125g White Spelt Flour
150g Oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
and set aside.

  Then separately cream together
115g butter and 100g coconut sugar
before adding 1 egg and 2 tablespoons maple syrup and mixing some more.

  Finally, mix everything together adding 75g dark chocolate chips and 130g raspberries (Top tip from Paul,nusing frozen raspberries maintains their integrity more. Using fresh ones tends to just blend them into the mix).

  Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 mins and then roll into balls (at this point it becomes squishy and seems like they'll never work out)  and place onto a baking sheet giving space between them. Squash down with a fork and place into the oven at 180 for 18 mins. Take out and let cool before moving them to a wire rack and stuffing them all down your gullet before anyone finds out. 





Kirk out



RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts