The new addition

  Just a quickie tonight as it feels like it's been a long day. Maya, the motorbike belonging to my wife was nicked last week by the usual scumbags. As well as being a sad loss it was also a real inconvenience so I got searching and found a replacement. 

  It fits the bill perfectly as it's basically exactly the same bike only a younger model and with less miles. In fact the only difference is that it's white instead of black. Oh, and it was ninety miles away on the south coast.
Image
  Being the playful type, I didn't tell her I'd found it and was going to get it so I had to nip down to look at it and bring it home so I could give her a bit of a surprise. And a surprise it was, as well finding out her insurance was going to skyrocket as a result of the theft.

  After a day of driving, an evening of surprises, accompanied by some salmon fillet, pan fried and served on some green beans from the garden of our delightful hosts in the Isle of Wight, it's now time to put my feet up. 

  If I remember, or don't get distracted, tomorrow I'll tell you about the upcoming trip to Berlin. This one should be very interesting.





Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts