Festive ramblings

  Stuck for that last minute christmas present or need to add a little extra special something? How about this, all you need to do is to tell the recipient about my amazing blog. It'll cost you nothing and you'll forever be cemented in the recipient's heart as the wise and well connected being who told them about the musings of the enthusiastic and revolting chef before international fame and stardom ruined him and turned him into the vulgar, commercial version of him that everyone's had quite enough of. (Have you been snorting the icing sugar again? -Ed).

  Anyway, don't be shy about spreading the word. All I want is a wider audience to pester with my message of cooking more, eating consciously and making a positive difference to your life through food. Oh, and loving motorbikes. Right, sales pitch over, let's get back to cooking.
Image
  That odd and unappetising picture you can see above threatens to be the main course of my festive meal. It's going to be a shredded pork dish. Just for a giggle, I took a picture halfway through the cooking so it looks more like biohazard than cuisine but rest assured, just licking my fingers gave me a wonderful and tantalising glimpse into the treats that await.

  I would be telling you about the gastropub meal I mentioned yesterday, but due to the joys of time travel and the fact I wrote this months ago, you'll have to wait until after I ate it for me to give you a report. On that note, you're reading this before you've had whatever festive meal you have planned and so let me take the opportunity to wish you a very special day and tons of joy with the cooking.

  My most sincere wish is that you get to experience the cooking with a group where you get to bring the meal together as a team on a shared path. The cooking is in many ways as important as the eating, so take a moment to connect with the process and acknowledge what it is to arrange to have a meal as a much larger group than normal and how important the involvement of everyone is. Gosh, that was almost emotional and heartfelt. Enjoy your celebrations, I'll be back tomorrow with more festive gibberish. Don't forget to spread the word about my blog.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts