Nice food, shame about the crap photo

  After the massive roast dinner on Sunday, there were the inevitable leftovers. I heated them up and threw them on a plate this evening and when the plates were ready they looked good enough for a picture. But looking at the picture now, a lot seems to have been lost in translation.

  I hope you can move past that and instead just take the reminder that you need to make more than you need so you've got extras in the fridge to make your life easier on another day. For the record, the picture may be a bit pants but it was mighty tasty.
Image
  On a totally separate note, I'm still spending a lot of time rolling balls. I've a feeling it has taken me this long to change my method to a faster one because I've been fixated on producing a sphere. I had the brainwave that I could use a measuring spoon to help and though it sped things up a bit, the best was still to come.

  I realised I could produce a slightly different shape, one that now resembles a slightly elongated hemisphere. The balls now are more like a little chocolate or bon-bon and as a result they look a bit more sophisticated. This ticks all sorts of boxes and I'm so excited that I'm telling you all about it.

  They are no longer going to be called balls, and instead of coming in tubs will be packed in little boxes. This is hot off the press so there will definitely be many more developments but I couldn't wait to tell you. Oh, another exciting ball related story; a guy went to the stall yesterday and bought a tub of apple crumble flavour. He liked them so much he came back an hour later for three more tubs of apple crumble and a tub of Black forest. Praise indeed.





Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts