Scream it from the (basement) rooftops!

  It's been a long but successful couple of days and as there's plenty more for me to do before I hit the hay, I'll try to keep this short. One big excitement was collaborating with Fetchh, a new food ordering system that functions within Facebook messenger. They wanted to tell people about it so took a stall in Old Street tube to spread the word.

  To help facilitate this, they are selling Fonte superfood lattes and my scrummy Revolting Balls. They have taken over the stall for two weeks and I'm spending a bit of time there to help out and to take the opportunity to let folk know about my balls.
  It's been a great experience and the feedback has been magical. One woman bought some balls yesterday, came by again this morning to try another couple of flavours then came back this evening to buy the last two as she loves them so much and can't choose which is her favourite. A real complement indeed.

  As a result of all the sales, I'm now under pressure to roll more balls so they don't run out. I have no complaints of course but it is quite a laborious process at the moment and I'll definitely be looking to get help or even sub-contract it out.

  Anyway, the video will give you a quick glimpse of the stall and I'll leave you to watch that while I go off to roll some more balls. Come down to have a look if you're near Old street roundabout, the stall is right opposite the entrance to the tube station and I'll definitely be there next week. Hope to see you soon.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts