Chunkenstein's monster. It lives!

  Check the actual fuck out of this utter bad-boy! You can tell already how excited I am so I'll not say any more about that, but the gizmo you can see below is what I've been making in the workshop this week. What a beast!
All my own work.
  In case you're not up to speed, it is a press that will enable me to produce energy bars quickly and in large numbers. Each of the little frames gets put in the tray with a dose of chopped fruit and nuts and one of the little iron bars on top. When all six frames are loaded, the tray is centred under the plate which is then lowered into place and the long handle is pulled down, squeezing the mix into a nice bar.

  At least that's the theory. I didn't get finished till late then had to come home and... (We don't give a shit. Tell us about the gadget. -Ed.). As it had come straight from the workshop it was in need of a good clean and I figured I'd write to you while it dried and test it once I've posted this.

  Come back tomorrow to see if it works. Actually, even if I need to take it back to the workshop to adjust it I don't care, because what makes me happy is that I was able to imagine what I needed to build to make the bars; translate that image onto paper and then into metal. Actually, fuck it, I need to know if it works. Don't go away...

  Phew! It does. Boston Dynamics doesn't have anything to worry about with my technical prowess but as long as it speeds up production, my mission has been accomplished. Yee-Haa, Bitches!




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts