Happy families

  There's still a shed load to do so I'm only going to stick around long enough to tell you about a chance encounter in the supermarket. As I was perusing some shelves I heard a mum say to one of her large entourage of littles that she wasn't going to buy it because it was something they could make at home.

  You can imagine how much my ears pricked up at this point. I was so overwhelmed that I overcame my shyness and told her how... well, I'm sure you can kind of imagine that I kind of lost my shit a bit but fortunately she was happy to have a chat and some of the littles even got in involved.
...then miraculously, Roger Moore appeared in a banana loaf.
  It was so nice to meet a family that cooks together and to talk to kids for whom cooking was just the most natural process in the world. I'm still a little bit speechless to be honest, which is a perfect excuse for me to end here and slide back into my kitchen where I've cooking chores aplenty to take care of.

  If I'm sensible, (stranger things have happened. -Ed.), I'll write tomorrow's blog before I serve up dinner then tell you all about how it went on Thursday. I'm sure the suspense is underwhelming but try to control yourself.

Today's kitchen grooves come from Format B. Go check 'em out.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts