Were you too scared to tell me?

  Just because I leave the country doesn't mean I'm not going to find stuff out. And not telling me things because you think it's going to upset me is not an excuse either because now I'm also upset you didn't tell me. Don't try and pretend you don't know what the hell I'm talking about because you know exactly what this is about.

  What I'm struggling to accept is that clueless millennials are such an important demographic to supermarkets that they feel it's worth pandering to these lilly livered muppets. What has the world come to when there's enough of these worthless idiots who are so scared by the thought of handling of handling raw meat that supermarkets are going to supply it in sanitary sachets?
  Thank fuck I'm not in charge because you can be sure I'd force every one of these pansies to be vegetarian if they weren't willing to butcher their own meat. My thoughts turn to repressive dictatorships and how I should get put in charge of my own dictatorship where I'd be pretty dictatorial about food, I can assure you. (I don't think that's how it works. -Ed.)

  The article gave some lame excuse about how they eat out so much they have no idea about food safety and were worried about poisoning themselves, to which I have two things to say. Firstly, and the most obvious, is that last time I checked pretty much everyone under the age of fifty, (which easily includes all millennials, hipsters and other space wasters), is glued to the internet in some form or other. This is the very same internet that is overflowing with helpful information about absolutely shitting EVERYTHING! So the supermarkets, instead of growing a backbone and issuing some useful video, start selling touch free meat. (That's what they're calling it). I can't wait to see the kilo price of that, call me a cynic but I'm guessing around £20.

  The other thing to consider is the bloody parents. These pointless kids didn't come from a vending machine, they are the product of a couple of twisted mouth-breathers who need a serious talking to. Let this be a wake up call to all of us, because if we don't hand on simple cooking and food preparation techniques to the next generation then the only food the supermarkets will be stocking will be paste in a bastard tube!





Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts