Branching out

  You may be aware that, if I may say so myself, I have quite the talent for designing kitchens. The layout to be more specific. After seeing far too many badly laid out kitchens, I realised that the person probably most qualified for the task would be the type of person who spends a lot of time using them. Like me.

  With that in mind I thought it would make a lot of sense to learn how to use a piece of software that would help. At the moment I use old fashioned pencil paper and, amongst other problems, it is ridiculously time consuming.
  After asking around and doing a bit of research I found such a program and have been putting the time in. Above is an early effort. If you hadn't worked it out, it's meant to be a house and if you squint it kind of looks like one. But not like a kitchen.

  Interiors are the next bit so with any luck the house will soon be equipped with a spiffy room for cooking. Soon after that, I'll be able to bring the kitchens in my head into the world and share them, in all their 3D glory, with the lucky folk who seek my (ahem) expertise.

  Though I'm at the early stages of the learning, I'm loving gaining a new skill and look forward to being fluent enough with all the tools that the process becomes quicker than the old school route. That's all for now, I'm off to get a bit more practice in.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts