Self control

  With any luck you'll be understanding of the briefness of today's post as it has felt like an unfeasibly long day of hard, physically demanding graft. For an idea of what I was up to, see the picture below of me working up a sweat.
All work and no play.
  There's an early start tomorrow as well, so I'm going to cut this short so I can head off to get a thin slice of beauty sleep before it all kicks off again. You'll probably get a report tomorrow night but all I'll say for now is that I'll be in the company of the most dangerous Italian I know. 

  On a food related note, my sister just got back from her family holiday in la belle and sunny France. Being the thoughtful lady she is, there was a little gift for me in the luggage. Nothing less than a fresh croissant aux amandes, (an almond croissant, if your French is a little rusty). Somehow it managed to vanish before I could photograph it. Whoops. While I may be in the middle of a low carb, high fat session it would have been quite rude to refuse. C'est la vie.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts