They Did What?

  One of the finer pleasures in life is a nice glass of Pimms. Nothing quenches the thirst so well after an exhausting bout of cutting out the carbs and as the management has a few friends dropping by, it seemed the perfect occasion.

  I had long ago stopped buying schweppes anything because they use funny sweeteners and not proper sugar so was quite happy to breeze past their offering in search of the properly sweetened stuff but couldn't find anything.​​​​​​​
Sugar wanted
  But then I remembered that some silly sods thought it was a good idea to cut the sugar from fizzy drinks. Well that's no good. Have you tasted this shit? As I needed something to mix with the Pimms I bought Seven up but I'm yet to have a glass of the stuff, that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

  Anyway, it can't be as bad as I'm expecting it will tastes so I guess I'll just be pleasantly relieved. It's weird to actually want sugar but as the alternative is crazy artificial stuff this is the feeling of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.




Kirk out




RevoltingFood.com

Comments

Popular Posts